Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dear me in Grade 9


Dear me in the past,

I am in the future in grade 11 here to give you some help full tips. First pay attention in school so you can preform to your fullest and stay focused. 2nd friends that you have, continue to make a relationship with them and don't be afraid to be socialize with them. But don't forget about school because school always comes first, and if u stay focused in school you will have a better future. 3rd don't get into any bad habits and don't get into a position where you will get pressured into doing drugs. Lastly try out for school hockey because i love hockey and it would be really fun and you will not regret it.

sincerely, Del from the future.


In this collage i took two pictures of the school showing what it looks like in the future and continued with a picture of a graduation hat representing how school and education are important things to have and to never forget that it is always comes first. Then i put a picture of school hockey and how much fun i had and yet is did not tryout in grade 11 and i regret that so maybe by reminding me how much fun i had i might tryout in grade 11. I also put a picture of two kids playing air hockey because i love to play air hockey at my house and i am always sad when there is know one to play with me and if i had better relationship with my friends they might be around to play air hockey with me.  Lastly i did a picture saying don't do drugs because i have never had a problem with them before and i plan never to. This is just a reminder not to get involved with drugs and the future will look good and dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment