Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Best video games of 2010


The past year in video games was an ironic one: big-budget, big-studio sequels for consoles dominated it, but it also saw a revolution in social and mobile gaming. These new platforms have recently opened the doors wide to independent studios, examining the best home-console games of the year; it was obvious that many were new installments in long-running franchises. As a point of pride for Canadians, several of the absolute best were developed here. With no further ado, I present my top 10 games of 2010.

10. GoldenEye 007
9. Halo: Reach
8. Dance Central
7. Kirby’s Epic Yarn
6. God of War III
5. Limbo
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops
3. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
2. Red Dead Redemption
1. Mass Effect 2

Personally I agree with the charts but I wished that black ops did better then 4th place. Also I must admit that the #1 Mass Effect 2 I have never herd of it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment