Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adobe Photoshop Aplication

This article introduces Adobe's Photoshop mobile aplication for the Iphone generation. delivering Adobe industry's leading image technology to customers on the go. With this application user's are able to take normal photos and customize them in any way they want and apply special effects to photos that you can share with your friends. Also this amazing application is available at the apple online store for free. I believe this application is exactly what users need to bring hours of fun to their Iphone for free. I personally have this application on my Iphone and believe it is a brilliant application, i especially like how I can do almost everything on my Iphone as if i were on my computer. I am very surprised how Adobe is not charging any money for application, I sure would.

Attachment:  http://www.dexigner.com/digital/news-g18954.html

No comments:

Post a Comment